watkins glen 2018

vtjagnut
hi all been a rough year missed lime rock and now car not ready for the glen. crankshaft spent to much
time in Denver getting fixed. have back now but missing key gasket (I usually have in stock) and ordered last week but as appearantly shipped by carrier pidgeon and rowboat slowed process to a crawl. looks like
good weather coming and a nice list of entrants abiet scott not one of them. very sorry to miss but would be hard to get out of work anyway. race well have fun. july sprints is one of my favorite events so sad to miss. what really slowed me down was getting the anaplasmosis virus from a tick bite in june spent 2
weeks "out of it" this is the eastern version of rocky mountain spotted fever.
hope to see all soon scott #48 jaguar