trying site thank you mike

scott
just wanted to say (after a rather difficult year) that I had a GREAT time at Thompson this fall. love the facility love the people there - track is soso. but the camaraderie in the pits both Thursday and Friday was terrific - to the point where I went over and complained to the formula Vee guys that they were having to much fun. reminds me of hockey where the players fight tooth and nail during the season but are best of friends offseason. the formula vee guys tried to get me to joint them - offered to loan me a
vee for a track day.  sat around Thursday night with a spec racer possibly enjoying some liquid refreshment.  raced my posterior off desperately trying to stay ahead of a TR6. just doesn't get any better. as I near retirement weekends like Thompson make me want to figure out a way to stay racing
with such great friends. thanks to all
scott

Re: trying site thank you mike

ofracer