Dave Panas

ofracer
Administrator
Please use this forum to post your comments, stories and pictures about Dave Panas.
He will be missed but not forgotten.

Dave presenting a trophy at the 2018 HRG Banquet
Mike H
63 Triumph Spitfire

Re: Dave Panas

289 FIA Cobra
Dave was very helpful to me in getting my SCCA comp license and inviting me to race with HRG.  I will miss his smiling face and guidance.

Did not get out racing that much last year, am planning on getting out on the track more this year.  Looking forward to seeing you guys at Lime Rock and a couple of times at the Glen.  Only a broken car will keep me from the Dave Panas Memorial Race in October.

Jim