2016 registration

Bill Erdman
When will registration for the july 9-10th Watkins Glen event open??and will it be on the HRG website??

Re: 2016 registration

ofracer
Administrator
Hi Bill, I was looking last night on Motorsports Reg for the sprints but it's not listed yet. I'll be sending out an email and updating the website when the SCCA releases the event. It's normally 30 days prior so any time now.

thanks
mike

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Bill Erdman [via Historic Race Group] <[hidden email]> wrote:
When will registration for the july 9-10th Watkins Glen event open??and will it be on the HRG website??

http://historic-race-group.1113850.n5.nabble.com/2016-registration-tp18.html
To start a new topic under Historic Race Group, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Historic Race Group, click here.
NAML

Mike H
63 Triumph Spitfire